Looks like great weather for our Monday night rides. As daylight wanes earlier (7:46 Monday) we have to shorten the routes. We'll be trying to get everyone back by sunset, but as you know, things can happen on the road, so please have your lights charged and on by 7:15pm. Thanks.
REMINDER: This weekend there are TWO local Cyclocross races. Saturday at Forest Park and Sunday at Blunt Park. For more information talk to Dan Kurowski tonight or go to bikereg.com. Ride or some cheer Dan, Karen and other CEC riders on.
Group A/B+, Dan Kurowski leading
Hey Everyone, Here is tonight's A/B+ ride. There is no B group tonight because John T needs a day of recovery after his 100k MTB competition. The course is flat, so it will be a fast ride 18-20mph, will be no drop, .
• fast pace; 18-20mph average
• fast pace no-drop ride, group will regroup at the top of climbs.• routes not marked on road, please familiarize yourself with the route below.
See Details at: www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/507368564
Group B, John Taloumis recovering!
B riders, John's recovering from a 100k MTB competition Sunday so Dan has planned an A/B+ combined ride or you can join into David's B- ride. John should be back for next week.
• fast pace; 17-19mph average
• fast pace NO-drop ride, groups will gather back up at major intersections and re-group points.
• routes not marked, please familiarize yourself with the route below.
Group B-, David Bond leading
B- Riders, Davids got 34mi with 1.5k climbing planned for tonights ride. Follow the link below to check out the route.
• intermediate pace; 16-18mph average
• intermediate pace NO-drop ride, group will gather back up at major intersections
and re-group points.
and re-group points.
• routes not marked on road, please familiarize yourself with the route below.
See Details at: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5610502
Group C, Deborah Huber leading
A smidge shorter than last week, a smidge less climbing. Some new roads? Don't be scared, MMR makes it look worse than it is. 30miles 1.6k up... a nice little challenge I hope.
• recreational pace; 14-16mph average
• NO drop ride, groups will gather back up at major intersections, top of climbs and re-group points.
• routes are not marked on road, please be familiar with the route below.
See Details at: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/507426184