Sunday, August 1, 2010

GROUP RIDE: Monday August 2nd 2010

WOW!I can't believe that it's already August! Time has been flying this summer. But we have had some of the best group rides that I have ever been on. So thanks to everyone that has come to ride with us.

For this week's A GROUP ride instead of trying to up the mileage, we are going to work it in the hills. It's going to be a tough one, but I promise that the descents will be worth all the work.

Here is the A GROUP route:

A GROUP
• 43.7 mile loop
• 19-21 mph average


The B GROUP will be going on one of my favorite routes in the area. There will be a couple long mellow climbs, some fun descents and a lot of really awesome road to rip on!

Here's the B GROUP route:
B GROUP
• 36 mile loop
• 16-18 mph average (determined by the group)


I can't wait to ride & we'll see everyone at the shop!

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment