Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!

Morning Everyone! I just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe Easter. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy a little time in the saddle.

While sipping my coffee, I was reminiscing about a ride we went on the other day. The CEC ambassadors and myself went out for a nice 32 mile loop from the East Longmeadow shop and we managed to climb every hill that we could find along the way. Anyway...the point of my story is this....

CEC rider and East Longmeadow employee Rick Hartman absolutely MURDERED the climbs! It was impressive to watch. I'm not 100% sure what he was doing over the winter, but he is riding the strongest that I have ever seen. Now if any of you know Rick or his dad Jim, you know that the Hartman clan are some of the best bike riders in western Mass. So, it was no surprise that Rick was riding as strong as he was. However, he did have a pretty nice looking machine underneath him. He is riding the new Felt AR3. It's a pretty awesome looking bike, but it has got some serious technology built into it as well. Check out this video from Felt talking about the bike that is helping Rick make us all look like fools! HAHA!



Now swing on by the shop and check them out for yourselves.

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment