Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Women Specific: Wednesday Ride Postpone and Recap

Hello Ladies!

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!  Isn't it crazy how early I'm posting this week?  I actually have today off, and I wanted to inform you that we have to cancel the ride for tomorrow.  It hadn't struck me last week that this Wednesday was the start of the Tent Sale.  There is a good chance we would have had to cancel tomorrow due to the rain, so that kind of makes this a little bit easier.  So instead of riding, you can come visit me at the shop and check out all the amazing deals we are having on cycling and ski stuff!  Scroll down the blog to see the post on the Tent Sale.  The 2011 Specialized Amira Expert that I've been riding this season (size 51) will be for sale at a pretty fantastic price.  Please come in and check her out, I would love to tell you all about her, and to see her go to a good home.



Oh la la.  Don't you want to be the "Queen of the Hill"?  Hehe.

The Amira is the test bike color scheme (better looking than this in my opinion), black/grey/red.


Last week's ride was super fun!  We had Mary Ann, Kristina, Deborah and Suzy!  The weather was perfect for riding, and we managed to squeeze in 23.15 miles.  At the end of the ride we chatted a bit about, I hate even typing it, our last ride for the season.   The way we are losing daylight it might be next week.  I will definitely confirm this on Monday.  What it is dependent on is weather and having as many of you out there for the last ride, so please let me know if you CAN'T make it.  We are also planning on having dinner together after the ride down the street from the shop.  I will be sure to post all details.

Have a wonderful week, and please stop in any of the 3 Comp Edge locations to check out the incredible cycling and ski deals!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment