We missed you all last week. Allison, Laura and I braved the threatening conditions and had a GREAT ride. There might have been a sprinkle or two just as we were returning, but otherwise we stayed dry. It looks like we might have similar conditions for tomorrow, so stay tuned to facebook or call the shop to find out if we cancel. I'll make the decision by 4pm. If we do cancel we'll resort to the back up plan from last week to do a little bike 101 at the shop. Reference last week's post for details or call the shop.
Tomorrow's route can be viewed here. The pace of the ride will be determined on the group. It is a no drop ride, so we'll regroup at intersections allowing riders to take up and down hills at their own pace. Most importantly, ladies only.
Look forward to riding with you all tomorrow!