Hope you all enjoyed the perfect weather we had this past weekend. If only it could continue just for our evening rides. It looks like, yet again, there is a chance we'll have to cancel tonight. So far we've really lucked out and have been able to ride every week, but the hourly forecast for 5-8pm is looking filled with thunderstorms. Fingers are tightly crossed that this sunshine will hang around all day, but if it doesn't I'll call the ride by 4pm. Check Competitive Edge Cycling on Facebook or call the EL shop at 413.737.7495. If we are rained out we will go with our back up plan of reviewing a little bike 101 at the EL shop at 5:30pm.
You can view the route for tonight by clicking here.
Have a great afternoon, and hope to see you all tonight!