Saturday, May 14, 2011

better late than never

Hey Comp Edgers'...just wanted to thank those who came out to ride Shinipset last Thursday! What a great time, beautiful weather and amazing trails. Our group was 14 strong with some new faces which is always great to see. I haven't yet gotten myself set up with a Garmin, but it's safe to say we rode around 14 miles with 2000 ft of elevation....not bad!!! Lots of laughs, smiles, and a ride I will remember for a long, long time.
On another note, there is a mountain bike race on Sunday in Winsted, CT. Some of our fellow Comp Edge crazies are signed up to participate. If anyone is interested in coming out to cheer them on and have a good time, the address is 200 Williams ave, WInsted, CT 06098. Or better yet, come out, sign up, and give it a go....you can find out info by looking up the RT66 series races.
Alright my friends, I'm heading out to get my chores done then spend some time on the 29er. Have a great weekend, look forward to riding with you soon.

J E F F

No comments:

Post a Comment