Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WOMEN SPECIFIC: NO RAIN FOR TOMORROW!!!

Hello Ladies! I can hardly believe it, but there is NO RAIN predicted for tomorrow!!! I can't tell you how excited I am that we'll be able to head out tomorrow without question.

I know we took last week off, but I wanted to plan a route this week that had a little bit of a hill in it, and by "a little bit" I mean, well, nothing crazy, but it is going to be super fun. Hills - fun - what? Yes, fun! I hope you're all up for it because it would be great to see you all out there and climb together. The route mileage is slightly less than what we've been doing lately, but we can add more once we head back into MA from CT if we want. Please check out the route here. Honestly, don't be intimidated. It will be so great to continue to meet new challenges together and celebrate on that glorious downhill.

Those of you that check the blog daily have seen the posts about the CEC Century. Scott, our amazing-can't say enough about how amazing he is - club president, has an incredible ride planned for everyone. I'm going to be working at the EL shop that day, so I won't be able to join you all on the ride, but I look forward to celebrating with you afterwards at the cookout. I will be working all week at the shop so come in and ask questions, and gear up with tubes, maybe even a new club jersey, and lots of yummy snacks.

I look forward to catching up with all of you tomorrow!

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment